My kitchen is closed for the next 2 months as we starting the renovation of our home, but it doesn’t mean that I can’t share all the amazing recipes that other bloggers have posted lately. So, I decided to start a new chapter for the next 2 months where I would share a few of my favorite links from around the web, as well as some simple recipes that I will be making while my kitchen is temporally relocated to various locations around the house. Here we go!
- Healthy breakfast to start your day! Breakfast Quinoa Flakes w/Stewed Blackberries+Basil Flowers from Dolly and Oatmeal
- Vegetarian Stir Fry with Thai flavors! Spicy Kale and Coconut Stir Fry from Cookie and Kate
- Real comfort food! Baked gnocchi with bacon, tomato and mozzarella from Simply Delicious
- Beautiful and delicious dessert or breakfast!? Crêpes Suzette Cake from The Little White Kitchen
- Or check my favorite links at Pinterest!
Have a nice weekend! Olga xxx