I often like to experiment with different kind of salsas. I made this salsa for my Kalua pork tacos. I was thinking that apple mango salsa would be a great choice for pork tacos. This crunchy fruit salsa comes together with diced mango and apple. Toss it with lime juice, cilantro, and jalapeno for a tangy side dish.
Preparation time:15 minutes
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 red apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, diced (optional)
- salt, pepper to taste
Mix everything and enjoy!